Basic £30k- OTE – £50k
Our client based in the Portsmouth are currently working extensively with both Insurance Companies and Social Housing Clients, providing installation, maintenance and Emergency call out works.
Due to a major increase in work load, we are looking to bring on board experienced Electricians. The scope of work will involve insurance and social housing contracts.
- Working as part of a highly efficient installation team.
- Must be fully qualified Electrician with 17th Edition, 2391 Test and Inspection essential
- Experience of re-wires
- Travel to customer locations for the installations and maintenance works in company provided vehicles
What we’re looking for:
- 17th or 18th Edition.
- 2391 testing
- Full driving license
- Be prepared to be on call out
- Provide own hand tools
- Experience of delivering a high level of customer service.
- A extremely competitive salary
- Retainer paid for first 6 call outs, there after £50 per call out.
- A fully expensed vehicle will be provided for travel.
Email email@example.com for more details