We are working for an outstanding client with multiple offices in UK looking for a Lead Generator to join their team in Southampton. With large progression opportunities this is a great job for any current or aspiring Lead Generator.
The company works within the communication sector.
This individual will be a highly motivated, self-starter able to identify and develop new business leads / prospects from multiple sources including customer lists, prospect lists, discovery and individual research performed, along with working effectively as part of a sales focused team with direction from the Sales Director and Regional Sales Account Managers. A dynamic personality with excellent communication skills and drive to reach decision makers are essential qualities.
Lead Generator is expected to:
- Develop new business via telephone and mass communication such as email, mailchimp, and social media to introduce the business and identify appropriate buyers within the targeted customers / prospects. (mainly business to business).
- Work with and assist the Sales Account Managers in implementing their specific lead generation / prospecting campaigns & strategies.
- Conduct research to identify potential prospects.
- Build and cultivate prospect relationships by initiating communications and conducting follow-up communications in order to move opportunities through the sales funnel.
- Work with the Sales Director as required to develop and grow the sales pipeline to consistently meet company sales targets.
- Update the company’s CRM system (Goldmine) as and when appropriate.
Required experience and knowledge
- Appropriate qualification in Business, Communications, Marketing or related field
- 1-2+ years telemarketing and/or sales / marketing experience.
- Demonstrated ability to meet and/or exceed determined sales and activity quotas.
- A proven track record of strong client relationships.
- Excellent client service skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Technical Experience Proficient in MS Office products (Excel, Word, Publisher, MS Outlook, MS PowerPoint)
Don’t hesitate to contact us if you wish to discuss the role in further details on 02393 100 343