We have a brilliant opportunity to join a great company within their marketing team. The business work within the medical industry.
This is a unique opportunity for someone with at least 2 years of experience to join this fantastic organisation and really make a different to their current team. If you are an ambitious individual, who can really grab this opportunity with both hands, and you’d like to work for a company that really do make a difference and become a part of their growing team.
What we’re looking for:
Key Duties & Objectives:
• Responsible for contributing to and executing the annual marketing plan for the business with the support of the marketing communications manager
• Liaison with Digital and Media colleagues to ensure consistency of messaging in relation to the annual marketing plans
• Marketing campaign activity from initial concept ideas to execution, utilising core marketing knowledge and project management
• Liaise with marketing communications assistant to ensure messaging on exhibition stands is consistent with planned marketing campaigns
• Proactively seek new ideas and initiatives to implement into future marketing plans/campaigns
• Source and create internal and external content to support the marketing campaigns
• Produce and update specified marketing collateral for the business.
• Plan, prepare and coordinate content for social media channels and email marketing in line with the marketing plans
• Attend marketing meetings through the UK as required and be willing to work evenings or weekends, as required
If this sounds like you, then contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call 02393 100 343.