An opportunity to join one a rising star in the Southern motor trade has arisen for talented and hardworking panel beaters around the Chichester area.
The successful candidate will preferably be NVQ3 or ATA accredited. You will be fully versed with body repair methods and the safe, efficient and skilled use of a range of equipment, including but not limited to; MIG welders, spot welders, body jigs 4-wheel alignment systems, and flat bed and orbital sanders.
A full UK driving license is essential, along with an excellent track record of first-class work completed right first time, ensuring complete customer satisfaction.
• Carrying out inspections on bodywork and frames of vehicles to assess extent of damage
• Disassembling damaged vehicle parts
• Repairing scratches, dents and other damage to bodywork and replacing any parts that cannot be repaired
• Straightening and aligning car frames and unibodies
• Reassembling vehicle body parts and accessories
• Replacing or repairing windows, car interiors and exterior trim
• Filling and sanding bodywork
• Carrying out painting in booth oven
• Performing final finishing and polishing