A regional contractor who work across all construction sectors, delivering high quality construction and development projects to both traditional and contemporary specifications.
They pride themselves on their successful track record for delivering to the repeat client base they have grown over the years.
They are looking for a Quantity Surveyor to come on board and work with an existing team and help with the current and future work flow.
- Pricing and preparation of tenders
- Cost Control
- Negation with suppliers and Cub-Contractors
- Agreeing final accounts
- Ensure delivery of commercial reports to the clients.
- 3 years’ relevant experience
- Fit Out or Main contractor experience
- Passionate about customer service
- Wide knowledge of Construction Industry processes and procedures
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Computer literate and thorough knowledge of current forms of contract
- Desired criteria:
- Degree qualified or equivalent
- Strong negotiation skills
You must be eligible and can prove that you have right to work in the United Kingdom.